4 Ways to Style a Stripe Top

Can I just say that I love a stripe top! In today's post i'll be sharing with you how you can style a stripe top many 4 different ways. This blog post has been inspired by my recent video which is attached below which shows how I style my stripe top using my Capsule Wardrobe to create 3 different looks.

How to Style - Stripe Top

How to Style - Stripe Top by zodiestyles featuring a striped long sleeve top

J Crew striped long sleeve top, £15 / Topshop vegan biker jacket / Miss Selfridge crepe trousers, £38 / Adidas leather footwear, £78 / Synthetic leather handbag, £22 / Boohoo oversized fedora hat, £15


How to Style - Stripe Top
How to Style - Stripe Top by zodiestyles featuring chain handbags

J Crew loose shirt, £15 / Destructed jeans, £31 / Premium Fitted Suit Blazer and Tapered Pants, £120 / Rubber sole shoes / Chain handbag, £27 / Corset belt / Moisturizing lipstick, £7.74




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,